Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pampered Chef 2010 Conference

I just returned from our Pampered Chef 2010 National Conference in Chicago.  I always have such a great time while I'm there and this year was no exception.  Here's my week in pictures.

~ UPPER LEVEL DINNER ~
It was held in the most gorgeous room!!
Me and Betsy
Joni and I both won a COACH PURSE!!!
Me, Melissa and Stephanie (and the side of a lady that was doing the Electric Slide on the dance floor - it was hilarious!)
The dessert bar was amazing!!
This was my plate :)
~ A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN~
Sarah, me, Betsy
Gotta love big cities...full of such talent...
I really do love Chicago, not sure I'd want to live there, but certainly wouldn't mind shopping there...
Hello GAP!
They were shooting Transformers 3 right outside our hotel...kind of hard to tell what it is, but evidently it's a scene with lots of rubble.

~ WORKSHOPS AND GENERAL SESSIONS ~
Joni, Suzanne, me and Betsy
Stacie, Stephanie and me
Me and Melissa
Me and Molly
Melissa, Betsy, me and Jill
Me and Stacie
Wanna come to Chicago with me next year?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment