Atticus - you are 10 months old today!!
You weigh 19.4 lbs (we know that since we took you to the doctor today because you officially have your first cold - runny nose and yucky cough).
You wear a size 3 diaper and wear 9-12 month clothes.
You are still such a good eater - you'll eat anything I put in front of you. New since last month is yogurt...It took a few tries but you've decided it's pretty good stuff - Your favorite is blueberry.
Your meals line up with ours - breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two snacks throughout the day. For snack time you have really been gobbling up fresh watermelon and grapes lately.
You are a fantastic napper - a morning nap for about 1 1/2 hours and an afternoon nap for about 2 hours.
You are consistently sleeping about 11 hours at night - we put you down between 7:30 and 8 and you wake up around 6:30 or 7...I love to hear you talking through the monitor in the morning, such a sweet voice to wake up to.
I spent three nights away from you...that was the longest I had ever been away from you since you were born. It was tough leaving you but you had a fun time with Daddy and his family.
You have such a sweet little personality and the most precious smile - it looks like you're starting to get a dimple...
You are very vocal - you can say "da-da" and you've finally started saying "ma-ma" (it melts my heart) and we've almost got "bye-bye" down...
You have two teeth on the bottom, but we can see another one on top getting ready to push through!
You love to pull yourself up onto things - like your jumper or the couch or Mommy or Daddy. You're not walking yet, but I don't think it will be long. You've pretty much decided crawling is for the birds, you'd much rather stand or sit and only when you really want something out of reach will you crawl for it.
You're growing up so fast - I'm so thankful for every day with you!



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment