Tuesday, July 6, 2010

9 month check-up

Today I took Atticus to the doctor for his 9 month check up...
I went in thinking he wasn't going to get any shots today, but to my surprise he had to get his Hep B #3 along with an anemia test where they pricked his finger and then squeezed and squeezed and squeezed until they got enough blood for the test...OMG, it was awful - His finger looked so little with this huge cotton ball and bandaid wrapped around it.  Atticus was not a happy camper and what made it worse was that we were well into his nap time so he was really tired.  I thought our appointment was at 9:15, but it was 9:50 (same them outloud, they sound alot alike!!).  He was a trooper and if I could have I would have taken him to Sonic and bought him a hot fudge sundae...I know I needed one after that appointment...

He weighed 19.1 pounds and was 27.5 inches long!
He's a growing boy!
I love you Atticus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment