Soooo....I've signed up for the St. Judes Half-Marathon in Memphis later this year! It's me and a few other friends from Hendrix. We've been training together for a month so far and I haven't passed out or broken any bones...I'm super excited about that! Have I mentioned that I hate running?!?!? It's for a good cause and I've always secretly wanted to be a runner so now's my big chance! It's crazy hot and humid here so training in the summer wouldn't have been my first choice, but when the fall rolls around it will be so worth it. We're planning to make a fun girls weekend out of it and stay the night at the Peabody and do some shopping and well earned eating while we're there, assuming we survive the race :) Here were are tonight after our run...meant to snap a shot before we ran but we were just so excited to get on the trail...Ha! (Leigh, Jennifer, Kade (Jennifer's little boy - 2 months younger then Atticus), me and Jamie - Laura is the only one missing, she was at a conference).
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment