We've started letting Atticus have some independent play time a couple times a day in his playpen...He did alot better then I thought he would do (since he's such a social little guy I wasn't sure if he'd like playing alone). It was also really nice for me because it gave me 15-20 minutes to do a few things around the house that I can't do when he needs my full attention. Yay for the playpen!!
I thought this picture was funny...he likes his feet!!
We had a backyard party with friends from our community group this weekend...Jake and Carleigh hosted it and we had a lot of fun! It was a grilled cheese party and it was awesome! They gave us each a menu of items to choose from (cheese, toppings, bread). Once we put in our request, Carleigh assembled and Jake cooked them on the grill - they were super yummy! I LOVE this idea and will definitely be having a grilled cheese party of our own soon!!Check out the difference in mine and Aaron's choices:
Atticus enjoyed dinner on his new portable highchair - it's the coolest thing! He's also mastered the sippy cup now so that's been nice!! He has apple juice in it with his afternoon snack.
He's become so aware of his name!! Anytime you say his name he automatically looks that direction.
Leslie, me and Heather
Two of Atticus' little friends, Hollis and Emma Claire...
Jake and Carleigh, our host and hostess!
Yes, those are chickens in the background...they have chicks and chickens and a great garden with all kinds of fresh veggies! We're blessed to have these friends and am thankful that our lives are shared with each of them.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)


.jpg)






good pictures!
ReplyDeleteehh, i look nasty. oh well.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the grilled cheese party idea!! SOO CUTE!
ReplyDelete