I recently went to a chalk paint workshop at a studio my friend owns here in town...I decided to give this old school desk a make over... I bought it at a yard sale for just a few dollars and decided to coat it in Annie Sloan Emperor's Silk with Dark Wax.

Atticus' class had silhouettes made....And then they hung them all in the hallway - so sweet! I love that you can see Atticus' cowlick!
He's still rockin' out on his drums! Aaron trys to do "lessons" with him a few times a week. He's learning new beats and playing to some songs now :)
Zoo Day!
Beautiful day to visit our local park! Atticus was pretty proud that he climbed all the way to the top of the "ship"....he's getting SO big!
We're blessed to live in an area that has so many opportunities to explore nature....we recently went for a hike together - here are some of the pics!
Atticus and his friend Laine hanging out at a Furman basketball game....clearly not watching the game.















No comments:
Post a Comment