Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lee Homecoming 2014

We traveled to Cleveland last weekend for Lee's Homecoming celebration and DZT's 50th Anniversary.  It was great to reconnect with old friends and be back on campus....it's changed SO much since we graduated in 1999!  Here are some pics from the weekend:

Kathy and I at the DZT dinner.... Kathy was one of the founding members of DZT - fun fact!
  
Me and Danielle Harris...my youth pastor's daughter - last time I saw her she was 2 years old!
 Some of the sweetest friends I made during my time at Lee... Rachel, Naomi and Merica
 Jenn Browning - she is also a Florida girl and married Aaron's college roommate.
 Oh Joyce, how I love you!  This girl makes me laugh...the kind of laugh where you pee a little ;)  We became good friends while in DZT together as well as traveling with Campus Choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment