Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Parties, Santa, & The North Pole!

Atticus had his Christmas party at school this week....I was in charge of a few of the games and decorations...I painted these little winter animals to add some fun to the festivities! (the snowman in the middle was "Pin the carrot on Frosty" which explains why his nose is on his hat instead of on his face!  Atticus and Isaac...two peas in a pod!
For the past three years we've seen the same Santa Claus (which I think it pretty cool)...
Here is this years picture...
And here are the past two years with the same Santa!
It's rare that we hire a babysitter and got out...but we did this night for the Furman Faculty Christmas party - it was nice to get dressed up and go out, just the two of us!
 We found this "North Pole Adventure" event for kids so we took Atticus and despite it's less than stellar outside, the inside was cute and he had a lot of fun!
He got to make an ornament, write a letter to Santa, play putt-putt and more!
 They even had a ball pit...bazinga!
 I'm not sure who was more excited about the monster truck track with remote control trucks....
 Boys and their Toys!
 
 Santa was also here!!!  Atticus pulled on his beard to make sure it was real....it was!
 I'm so thankful that he is not afraid or scared of Santa!!! 
 He personally delivered his letter to Santa - he thought that was really great!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment