Thursday, September 13, 2012

Randomness

Prepare yourself for a bunch of random pictures that I've uploaded from my phone that were taken this week... 

I got four inches cut off my hair, here's my new do!
 
Atticus stopping for a break from all his hard work playing...Is it just me, or does he look FIVE in this picture??  I will admit, he has gotten a lot taller in the past month, but come on?!?!  Where is my baby??
 
Atticus and I going on an acorn hunt underneath all the oak trees on campus!  He was more interested in collecting sticks along the way, however I was on a specific search for acorns for an art project we're gonna do :)
 
We've been enjoying bananas and Nutella as an after-nap snack....Atticus says it's "yummy in my tummy!" and he especially likes eating them with a toothpick!
 
Out of nowhere Atticus started saying he wanted to go to the beach to build a sand castle (I guess he knows his momma is a Florida girl and loves the beach too!)...anyways, since there is no beach here we found the only clean sand around...the sand volleyball court on campus - shhhhh!!
 
This picture was before my hair cut... And the only reason I took it was because I was wearing my mother's pearls that she recently gave me and I wanted to show her :)  I LOVE them mom, thank you!!!
 
And last but certainly not least...Aaron's game face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment