Sunday, February 20, 2011

All you need is love

I've been a bad blogger this week...and you guys have been so kind to remind me :)  Things have been a little crazy around here lately - I'll write more about that later, but in the mean time, here are some pictures from Atticus' recent adventures to hold you over....

We've learned where NOT to put his chair....
A fun filled day at the park with Gracie...of course no one wanted to look at the camera
 Time for a drink...
 Clearly he thinks he's big stuff!
 This was so cute...Atticus sat down in the grass and Grace hurried over to "help" him up - she's such a little mom!
 We still need to work on the rules of the slide...they both wanted to climb UP the slide instead.
 All you need is LOVE - and all I need is this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment