Well, we've been hunkered down for a few days now and aren't predicted to be able to drive for two more days....you can imagine how stir crazy we're all getting around here....and I'm ready for Spring!
But since we're covered up with six inches of snow and a few more inches expected tonight I decided to embrace it as much as possible for this Florida girl.
We started the day off with some homemade snow cream..yes, you read that right, STARTED the day off with snow cream....the breakfast of champions!
Atticus built a snowman all by himself!
Atticus built a snowman all by himself!
My snow baby!!!!
Ignore the camo gloves...mine had already gotten too wet to wear...
On your mark, get set.....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They made it to the bottom of the hill....and are still smiling!
Trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue!!!
So thankful I get to spend my life with these two boys!!!
I love the look on Atticus' face....priceless.
Here is a video of Aaron and Atticus sledding together....
Once down the hill with Dad and Atticus decided to brave it alone :)
And just for fun...check out this picture of Atticus with his first snowman at barley 4 months...
Once down the hill with Dad and Atticus decided to brave it alone :)
And just for fun...check out this picture of Atticus with his first snowman at barley 4 months...















No comments:
Post a Comment