Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lately?

Here's what we've been up to lately... one of my friends from HIGH SCHOOL just moved to town.  I haven't talked to her since 1995 but we recently reconnected on Facebook - crazy how that works!  She came over this week and we let our kiddos play together while we got caught up on what's been going on since our high school days!  It was really a lot of fun and I look forward to spending more time with her.
Atticus caught his FIRST fish all by himself!!!  And it was a whopper (look closely)!! He was clearly too impressed with his fish to takes his eyes off of it and smile for the camera.
 
We had baby bunnies in our backyard...in our backyard garden to be exact...they were the sweetest little poofs of fur I've ever seen.  They were about the size of my fist in these pictures!  The momma rabbit built their nest between the basil and the chives, luckily they didn't eat any of our veggies.  They've left the nest for good now, but they were sweet to watch while it lasted, I'm glad they found our garden inviting :)
 
 We've actually  had a few "cool" days recently and so we've taken the opportunity to be outside whenever we can... We took a trip to our local zoo with my friend Mary and her boys, Brady and Conner.
Fun times were had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment