Haha, is this not the cutest things you've ever seen?!?! We had a lot
of fun playing with fake mustaches trying to get just the right picture,
I love this kid! This is the valentine card that Atticus is handing out to
his friends along with a yummy sweet treat that we made together - I
hope they like it!
The yummy treat...homemade white chocolate covered popcorn with sprinkles, m&m's and conversation hearts:
Packaged up and ready to deliver...
I don't ever decorate for Valentine's Day, but I found this piece of subway art that had one of my favorite scriptures about love on it, so I printed it out and stuck it in a frame and put it on the mantel with a few other little "lovey-dovey" things :)
I think it's a pretty silly "holiday" but a great excuse to sneak in a few extra sweet treats :)
Thankful to share my heart with two special boys...

No comments:
Post a Comment